SOUTH CAROLINA ATHLETIC COACHES ASSOCIATION
Post Office Box 50028
Greenwood, SC 29649
864-923-5057 FAX: 864-998-4209
February 1, 2022
It is that time again, to start thinking about the 2022 SC Athletic Coaches Clinic.
Exciting News- We are going to open the Exhibit Hall on Sunday this year for a half of day. This worked well last year, and we had some traffic in the Exhibit Hall on Sunday. The Exhibit Hall will be open from 1:00pm to 4:00pm on Sunday, July 24, 2022
The South Carolina Athletic Coaches Association 2022 annual coach’s clinic will be held at the Greenville Convention Center,1 Exposition Dr., Greenville SC 29607. This year’s dates are July 24-27th. (Set up is Saturday, July 23 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm and Sunday morning from 7 am to 12 am. We are opening the Exhibitor Hall on Sunday from 1:00 – 4:00 this year.
The 6926 members of the SCACA represent every high school, most of the junior high and middle schools, as well as 21 colleges and universities in South Carolina. Our clinic covers football, basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, tennis, golf, volleyball, track, cross country, cheerleading, turf management, strength, sports medicine, swimming, wrestling and lacrosse.
Our 2021 clinic attracted over 3000 coaches and 100 exhibitors. Our members look forward to visiting with vendors and seeing the latest in athletic equipment and other related materials.
Exhibit spaces will be available on a first come basis. Space can be reserved by completing the exhibitor’s agreement, along with your payment. The fee is $375.00 per booth until May 2, 2022 and $475.00 after that date. CREDIT CARDS ARE NOW ACCEPTED, HOWEVER A PROCESSING FEE OF $20 MUST BE ADDED TO YOUR TRANSACTION.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and to seeing you at our 2022 annual clinic in Greenville SC If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 864-200-9449. I look forward in working with you this year.
Exhibit Hall Coordinator
This packet contains the following:
- SCACA Exhibitor Contact, Exhibitor Information Sheet
- Exhibitors Rules and Regulations
Exhibitor’s Information Sheet
SCACA Contact: Cindy Jacobs, 864-200-9449 firstname.lastname@example.org
PRX Exposition Services: Danielle Murnieks, email@example.com
SCACA All-Sport Clinic Site: Greenville Convention Center
1 Exposition Dr.
Greenville SC 29607
Date: July 24-27,2022
Greenville Convention Center contact:
Exhibit Hall: EXHIBIT HALL
Set up time: Saturday, July 23,2022- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and
Sunday, July 24,2022 7:00 am -12:00 am.
Exhibit hall will open to coaches on Sunday.
Breakdown: All vendors are asked to stay through NOON, Wednesday July 27,2022
Unloading Dock: All loading and unloading must take place through the convention center loading docks and not through the main lobby doors.
Shipping Information: PRX Exposition Services
196A Shop Grove Dr.
Columbia, SC 29209
* Be sure to label the outside with SCACA Coaches Clinic
* Do not ship early or to hotels
Electricity: Electricity will be handled by the convention center. You must go to this website to order the power https//meetgcc.com/exhibitors. Orders received less than 21 days prior to the first event day will be charged at a higher, on-site order rate.
When you arrive at the convention center, vendor registration will be in the Exhibit Hall for you to pick up your name badges. You will need your name badge each day to enter the exhibit area.
2022 South Carolina Athletic Coaches Association
Return to: SCACA
PO Box 50028
Greenwood, SC 29649
Firm Name: _____________________________________________________________
Products to be displayed: __________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________________
Telephone: _________________________ Email Address: _______________________
Clinic Dates: July 24-27,2022
Greenville Convention Center
1 Exposition Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
The Fee is $375.00 until May 2,2022 and $475.00 after that date.
Payment must accompany the contract. Make check payable to SCACA. If you wish 2 booths double the fee, etc. The SCACA DOES ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, HOWEVER A PROCESSING FEE OF $20 MUST BE ADDED TO YOUR TRANSACTION.
Liability: Neither the SCACA or the Greenville Convention Center will be responsible for the loss by fire, theft, damage, or delay in transit to or from the exhibition or which are in the center. The SCACA will provide all reasonable care of exhibits during the clinic.
SC Department of Revenue: South Carolina law requires vendors conducting sales in South Carolina more than once in a 24-month period to have a valid South Carolina retail license, report and pay the applicable sales tax. Operating without a valid South Carolina retail license could result in fines up to $500 for each occurrence.
Please return this contract with payment as soon as possible.
Signed: _______________________________________________ (Agent for exhibitor)
If you have questions or would like more information concerning our clinic, please call our office at 864-200-9449 and ask to speak to Cindy Jacobs.
Please list the vendors who will work your booth so that we can prepare badges in advance.
Please Type or Print:
- _______________________________ 4. _________________________________
- _______________________________ 5. _________________________________
- _______________________________ 6. ________________________________
Rules and Regulation for SCACA Exhibitors
- Exhibitor booth fee: $375.00 per booth until May 2, 2022, and $475.00 after that date.
- For this fee you will receive the following:
- One 10’ x 10’ booth, piped and draped
- One 6-foot table, draped
- Two chairs
- One Identification Sign
- Security for the exhibit area
- The Greenville Convention Center will be providing security for the booth area, but neither the SCACA nor the Greenville Convention will be held liable for any stolen merchandise.
- Exhibit booth assignments will be made by the SCACA on a first come, first served basis. SCACA Sponsors and multiple booths are given priority.
- Cancellations prior to May 2,2022 will receive a refund of the exhibit fee less a 20% service charge. Refunds of exhibit fee after May 2,2022 will be less a 40% service charge. There will be no refunds after July 1, 2022.
- No exhibitor may assign, sublet or apportion his space in whole or in part, nor exhibit any products or services other than those manufactured or handled in the normal course of his business, nor permit any agent or any exhibitor firm to solicit business in his booth. If special circumstances warrant an exception, permission must be obtained in writing from the SCACA, who reserves the right to render final judgment about the appropriateness of the request.
- Exhibitors shall keep all merchandise, tables, or other materials used for display completely inside the boundaries of the space contracted for by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors shall furnish the SCACA, on forms which are provided by the SCACA, with an advance list of their representatives who are expected to attend. Upon arrival, representatives must register at the registration desk, and at all times wear their identification badges, which will be provided without charge and will indicate the name of the company that contracted the space. COMPANY ID WILL BE REQUIRED.
- The SCACA requests that hospitality suites, or rooms, not be opened until the close of the last lecture of the day during the clinic
Set up time will be Saturday, July 23, 2022 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm and /or Sunday, July 24, 2022, from 7 am to 12 am. We will open the Exhibit Hall on Sunday, July 24, 2022, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. All vendors are asked to stay through NOON Wednesday, July 27,2022
Exhibit area will be opened from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday and Tuesday, until noon on Wednesday. This year we are adding the Exhibit area open on Sunday from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm.
Any vendor that would want to offer food at their booth must get this approved through the Convention Center.